Friday, January 3, 2014

The Best Audio Interface On A Budget


When looking for the right audio interface for your home studio. You want to look for a few .things *Build Quality *Low Latency *Low S/N ratio *Headroom *High Gain & *Good Preamps (If Needed). I have compiled up a list of the best audio interfaces in my opinion on a budget that I myself have use either in my personal.home studio or in other friends studios. All of the audio interfaces on this list price range from $30-$250. Just click on the link for prices & details of each audio interface.

Tascam US-322 USB Audio and MIDI Interface

Behringer U-Control UCA222 USB Audio Interface

Roland QuadCapture Audio Interface

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface

Peavey USB Audio Interface

PreSonus AudioBox USB Recording Interface

ART Tube MP USB Project Series Tube Mic Preamp With USB - (My Favorite With An Upgraded Preamp Tube)

Now this is just a few of the usb audio interface that I have had a chance to use and abuse.. I hope this list gives you and idea of a audio interface you might would like to get for your recording studio on a budget. I will be going more into detail on using an audio interface preamps and more in my next post. So keep checking back for more info and how to's on audio interfaces.. Thanks for reading and hope you have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment